8.5.14

Personal Branding: Business Card














I really find it hard to make my business cards look and feel good, and I think it's because they're all about me! However I do plan to concentrate more on my personal branding when I don't have to think about blogging my life away at uni. To be honest it feels like the pressure of having to create a personal brand is somehow stopping me altogether. I am definitely the type of person that will so something when I have felt the time to do it, and with all of the uni work that needs to be done, I sometimes feel that I am doing work for the sake of it, and I know that I will find my personal branding aesthetic properly when I have the time and space to think about it.

I have included my number website address and email address as standard forms of communication. My logo on the other side as a stamp, and a short statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment